Saturday, June 20, 2009

Inaugural Post

I'm a former action guy and attorney who shoots in competition matches. I teach the legal portion of some NRA courses and teach my own concealed carry courses tailored to the law of self-defense in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Email me if you are interested in a course.

I will focus this blog on defensive tactics, legal considerations for self-defense, and generally improving your shooting. Politics may creep in from time to time, but they are not the focus.

Disclaimer: I am not your attorney. You are not my client. Anything posted on this blog is for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as individualized legal advice. Readers of this blog agree to hold harmless the author of this blog and Defensive Force Instructors, LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment